SID with M&M wheels

Hi everyone,

I'm glad Mark was able to jump in and answer the question about M & M wheels on the Lenni! If you ever have a question that doesn't seem to get answered, please don't be afraid to call or email me or anyone at the factory.

Even though we all try our best to peruse the forum routinely, sometimes we miss questions in threads that are directed specifically toward us. We aren't ignoring the questions...we just don't always see them:) :)

Let me know how we can help with anything!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

I'm glad Mark was able to jump in and answer the question about M & M wheels on the Lenni! If you ever have a question that doesn't seem to get answered, please don't be afraid to call or email me or anyone at the factory.

Even though we all try our best to peruse the forum routinely, sometimes we miss questions in threads that are directed specifically toward us. We aren't ignoring the questions...we just don't always see them:) :)

Let me know how we can help with anything!

Mark

Thank you for responding to the question of whether the M&M wheels will be available for the Lenni. It seems like weeks since the M&M carrot has been dangled before us on the forum and to my knowledge this question has never been answered.

It is disappointing that the new wheels will not be available for the Lenni. It's doubly frustrating because the edgerider wheels for Lenni just don't seem to have happened (which I realise is not within the control of APQS). This leaves Lenni owners wanting to upgrade with nowhere to go!

Thanks again APQS for developing new products for our machines and please keep Lenni owners in mind too!

Regards,

Judy

Mark

Thank you for responding to the question of whether the M&M wheels will be available for the Lenni. It seems like weeks since the M&M carrot has been dangled before us on the forum and to my knowledge this question has never been answered.

It is disappointing that the new wheels will not be available for the Lenni. It's doubly frustrating because the edgerider wheels for Lenni just don't seem to have happened (which I realise is not within the control of APQS). This leaves Lenni owners wanting to upgrade with nowhere to go!

Thanks again APQS for developing new products for our machines and please keep Lenni owners in mind too!

Regards,

Judy

Dawn

Thanks for your response. I take your point that messages can be missed on the forum. I made the assumption that, because I can see that administrators and moderators are logged in, someone would pick up on messages - especially a topic on hot new wheels! I realise that it can become a bit tricky keeping track, especially when a thread goes on for quite a few pages.

Regards and thanks for a great forum,

Judy

Dawn

Thanks for your response. I take your point that messages can be missed on the forum. I made the assumption that, because I can see that administrators and moderators are logged in, someone would pick up on messages - especially a topic on hot new wheels! I realise that it can become a bit tricky keeping track, especially when a thread goes on for quite a few pages.

Regards and thanks for a great forum,

Judy

Archived