New Bliss update

This new rail system ROCKS!!!!!. I can feather any size and they don't look like dumbo ears. I can make pebbles that look like pebbles and not amiba. The table is awesom no sag in the middle no matter what you do. Gone is the feeling I am pushing a cement truck uphill!!!. No more vibration and my stitches look perfect. It is worth every penny to me to have the best machine on the market and the super smooth rails I was dreaming of. Thanks APQS I am very satisfied. All you gals thinking about it all I can say is if you get your hands on this system you will see and feel a HUGE!!!! difference. Find a show or a friend who has it. I bought this system nealry sight unseen and never tried it because I trusted the two very special women who told me about it. Thank you both very kindly.

Nora

Thanks for letting us know how wonderful the Bliss is!!! We will continue to drool!!!!! My husband read yours and watched the Manquilters video--he seemed impressed. I now have hope of atleast getting the wheels....maybe the only Christmas, birthday....presents for a year or so, but that would be ok with me.

Archived