Twisted Bargello

Good morning! Have not had much time to join in lately, life is somewaht out of control. With our 50 acre development project, summer guests and personal health issues, there just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to do all the things I want....Any way....the LQS gave me this little top to quilt. They will use it as a backdrop for a booth over the next year. It is so busy I would be tempted to do an overall and call it good, but this is also an opportunity for me to show case some quilting. She doesn't think she wants feathers or staight or curved lines... I wanted to emphasis the actual knot, and she did kind of like the idea of a cable......Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....

Hope everyone is having a great summer.

post--13461904461511_thumb.jpg

lovely quilt and definately has alot of movement, I can see a lovely cable design following the dark cross that goes thru the center from corner to corner and then some curved crosshatching in the M shapes on each side and the four red sections that are n,s,e & west in the center area.

Originally posted by KerryM

Heidi, with all that you have going on in your world, how do you ever find time to help the rest of us!!!!You are my Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Kerry you guys are keeping me sane and you don't even know it! Quilting anything usually takes my mind off things. I'm glad my suggestions helped.

Archived