Circle Lord-Hartley Fence

hi karen - welcome & congratulations on your pending purchase. i'm sure you will love it. i hope you are taking advantage of the great price on lenni right now.

both of these are longarm accessories that help make uniform designs, especially circles. there are a few other brands out there as well. once you get going, you will find all numbersof irresistable things to wish for. dont rush into anything. make sure to research all the options. this forum is a great place to learn about it all.

where is warwick? i'm in syracuse....are we close?

Hi Meg,

Warwick is located in Orange County New York, Syracuse is about 3 hours north of Warwick. I have a daughter in Oneonta which is a little closer to Syracuse. I am actually going to test drive a APQS machine with Gretchen in Afton, NY on Saturday I can't wait!

Hi Karen and welcome to the forum. I'm in Albany NY. My guess is that you are probably a couple hours from me. If you are ever in my area let me know and you can come up and try out my quiltazoid. It has many of the same features of the CL and hartley fence. Meg gives very good advice. Get to know your machine and do lots of research before you are tempted to buy a new tool. Have you done longarm quilting before?

Welcome Karen! Good suggestions here to research the various products. I can't recommend either product. The CL is on my wish list, though. Check out the websites for each. The Circle Lord website has lots of pictures and some videos to give you an idea of what the product can do. You'll find this forum to be a valuable source of information. Best of luck to you in whatever you decide!

Archived