Gone Quilting in Germany and The Netherlands

Hello Everyone!!

I thought I would just let you all know that I have been quilting in Europe this last week, but hope to be home on Monday.... It is hit or miss whether my mobile has reception if you try to call me. Please leave me a voice mail message and I will return your call as soon as possible.

I have been lucky enough to spend time with our own Claudia (Germany), as well as Elly Prins (The Netherlands). Both of these ladies are amazing quilters, so I am having a wonderful time!!

I am looking forward to returning to the states and having a Diet Coke in a glass full of ice!!! Can you believe that most countries in Europe do NOT serve drinks with ice???? I am in severe shock!!! :PLOL!!!:P Those who know me will understand why this is so traumatic for me!!!! I *always* carry a big cup full of ice and Diet Coke with me!!!

Gone Quilting In Europe,

Tina:)

Hi Tina,

The Nederlands, good for you. We lived there for 3 years and had a blast. I guess I will not get to see you in DesMoines or Carroll. Thank you for all of your help. We still need to have that girls night out sometime :P Marlin - Miami FL

Yeeeah...we?ve had a great time!:-) Thank you so much for coming over the ocean! And....I hope to see you soon again;)My kids are already preparing tons of ice in my fridge:P:cool::D

The only piture I?ve taken of Tina is in front of the cathedral in Cologne where we spend one day ......I?ll have to look for it....

Tina is in the plane right now....I hope everything is going well!

Best wishes from over the ocean...

Claudia from Germany

Archived