Connie's no longer with APQS

What a sad, sad day when I got the news that Connie is no longer with APQS. I was blown away to find out that she wouldn't be there to take care of my babies when I bring them to Carroll. She has taken such good care of Millie and Mollie over the past several years. I just hate to have someone else.:(:(:(:(

I think the guys that work there are good too. I like Connie and she helped me more than once, even calling me from her home in the evening because she couldn't get to me during the day. But, I have talked to the guys at MQS in the APQS booth, and I have talked to them on the phone and they are very nice and very helpful. Don't count them out....that may be who is taking Connie's place.

I agree with Mary Beth! Last week my Stich Regulator was causing me headaches! I got on the phone with Amy in tech support and she was extremely helpful, we narrowed it down to 2 possible causes and she sent the parts out right away! Thanks Amy. :)

Connie was great, but there are still very competent people in the service dept.

Patty

Archived