Thank you!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to everyone on this forum and at APQS for being so patient with me this past year. Due to some bad things that have happened in my life (divorce and financial woes) I lost my beloved A-1 quilting machine. I had her for about 7 years. She was my "first"!! Through the generosity of my sister, I was able to obtain a used Ultimate 1, 1997 model. I have absolutely hated that machine from the start! I had movement issues, thread issues, any type of issue you can name, I think I had it. But by working with people on this forum and the staff at APQS, I've slowly whittled down all my problems and I am now happy with my old girl! Thanks to Mark for getting me a new to me table carriage, that has proven invaluable for my movement issues! I don't mean to go on and on, but just wanted to say thank you to everyone. I am finally back to quilting with a great positive attitude and not with dread and frustration. So if anyone out there is having problems, don't give up on your machine or yourself! Help is available, just ask!!!

Archived