Mid-Atlantic Quilt festival

Special Hi to all those attending the show. A few of you were willing to try to take a photo of my client's quilt hanging in the show. This is her first-ever juried in quilt, so she's quite excited!

As a wheel-chair bound quilter, she is unable to attend the show. I thought it would make her smile to see the quilt and appreciate your help.

I'm not so great at attaching photos, but have it on my webshots account... Linsq1 under quilts, Home and Garden. It's called Amore (Affairs of the Heart.)

I'm awful at technical things, but have tried attaching a photo. It says my pix is too big. So, I found a photo on line which shows the pattern itself. Hope it posts. Gee, but I'm pathetic with technology! :(

Sending big hugs and lotsa thanks!

Lin Squires

Lin's Longarm Quilting

linsq@comcast.net

Libby, thanks so much for your suggestions. So far, all I can put in is the link. Hope you gals can access it. I'm sure not feeling like a technical genius, that's for sure! Oh well, I'll keep trying, thanks to my patient forum friends.

Please click on the link below:

http://inlinethumb34.webshots.com/47265/2209877600106089329S425x425Q85.jpg

Blessings,

Lin

Thanks so much for the compliments on the quilting. It's such joy to quilt beautiful tops, isn't it? (Sometimes I feel so nervous I sweat "puddles in my shoes." Tee hee.)

How blessed we are to have people trust us with their work!

Thanks again! Have fun at the show everyone!

Blessings,

Lin

Archived