hello

Juju

Juju and Diny...to this wonderful group of Longarmers!:)

Diny...if you ever have questions about Longarm-quilting - please don?t hesitate to ask me!

I?m living near to the border of the Netherlands - near Venlo!

You may also visit the APQS-Showroom in Krefeld and maybe you will have time to take classes here? The next classes will be end of january!

I would be happy to meet you....perhaps already in october at the European Quiltchampionships in Waalre?

Have a great day....

Claudia Pfeil

Hello Claudia,

Nice to meet you here! Yes, I also come to Waalre, to meet you? I go every year to Waalre. It is very nice to be there. All the shops and the quilts (from you too) who are hanging there!!!

Till Waalre, where I am coming with my daughter, on Saturday!

Many greetings, from Diny Franken.:)

Juju -

Forgot to mention that I'm not too far from you...I live in Raleigh NC and have a place in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mts in VA...in Woolwine.

Are you looking into long arm quilting or do you already have one? Just got mine in the spring, have quilted a few items and am finally getting classes next week with Myrna. This chat is so helpful and supportive...lots of good info in the archives. I too am way busier than I want to be, but always take the time to see and hear what people are doing on this chat. Such beautiful and inspirational work!

Later!

Anita

Hello and welcome to JuJu and Diny!

Anita you are going to have SOOO much fun with Myrna - she is a great

lady - and does such awesome quilting! Wish I were going to be there too!

JuJu - I am still smilen' at your handle! I used to be called "Ju Ju Bean" in

school by a few good friends - this brought back some fun memories!

Thanks!:D

Archived