More thanks & ?usernames

Today I want to thank Linda B from Boring OR, Cheryl M of Maidens VA and Bonnie K from Newburg OR. Your gift of blocks are much appreciated and we will look forward to making them into quilts.

I am having trouble matching up the name of those who have kindly sent quilt blocks to the usernames on this site. This means I am unable to send individual messages by U2U's or emails. Forgive me for taking us space by doing it here.

Aroha and Thanks

Yvonne

I never thought about having to match users names to their real name! But you are right it could be a problem. I know mine doesn't match at all:o:P:o My user name is my maiden name with my two initials:D:D:D because I could easily remember it...LOL:P:P:P

HI Yvonne

Once I put my blocks in the mail I realized I didn't add my username..........

I am Bonnie K. from Newberg, Oregon.

I also didn't sign the blocks thinking you might want to do it however you like.

Can't wait to see pics when you get some of the quilts finished. :);)

BonBon

Again I do want to thank the following very kind people who have sent me blocks these past couple of days. My apologies for not thanking you individually but other than the name and addresses on your parcels I have no idea who you all are! Did try the members list but no results there.

Many thanks to Irmgard S of West University PL WA, Barbara C of Tolielf, Canada, Joan W of Tacoma WA, Brown-Country Quilts of Randolpa, WT and Kylie H from Tasmania, Australia. Thank you Sara who kindly sent my address to Kylie. Your wonderful collection of blocks are much appreciated.

Big work day Saturday will send progress photos.

Aroha and thanks

Yvonne

Yvonne, I have a large collection, including a few completed tops, to send. I will post them as soon as I recieve some more from Texas that have just been mailed. I am a member of a quilt group on the internet and I told them about collecting the blocks, so they are sending them. Some to me and some will come directly to you. I will list the names of the senders in my box, or I can U2U them. Sorry we are taking so long. Sara

First I do want to thank you Sara for passing on my request and I have sent you a U2U.

Toady was like Christmas, 5 packages arrived filled with wonderful colourful blocks. So many thanks to Satu S from Mt Eliza, Vic, Australia. Anita of Raleigh,NC. Harriet J from Tacoma, WA. Mary S of Newburg OR and Annie M from Jackson along with the Jackson Hole Quilt Guild.

In the note from Harriet she mentioned a friend had attended a retreat at the Wild Rose Quilt shop which I am assuming is in Tacoma. They very kindly gave my address to people as well as to the Nimble Thimbles group. This now explains why several packages have arrived from Tacoma and why I am unable to respond personally. So thank you to who ever did that and would you be kind enough to pass our on our grateful thanks.

Aroha

Yvonne

Hi Yvonne,

I'm collecting some blocks from members of a couple of small groups I belong to, and will be getting them in the mail to you in the next few days. Are you interested in receiving more blocks over the longer term? Several of my friends have indicated an interest in participating, but I'm not sure how long you intend this project to go on, so I thought to check with you before I encourage them.

Archived