Looking for Second 12 ft table

Hello,

Does anyone have or know of a used 12 ft table for sale for an '08 Millie. I know they are few and far between but just thought I'd check. Tony at APQS told me of the options available through them. Just searching for my best option.

I split my time between Iowa (2 months fall and 2 months spring) and Minnesota (6 months summer). I am trying to start a LA business and need the second table for Minnesota. My LA is set up in Iowa and developing a client base seems impossible unless I work through the summer.

I know most machines and tables are sold together but you never know. . . .

Linda

Perhaps you could use a shorter table,, APQS sells 7 ft. tables as well.

I know a few gals that travel quilt & this is a good fit.

Doesn't hurt to ask around?

• 1 month later...

I have an 11 foot table and rollers that were cut down from a 12 foot set-up by APQS when I ordered my Liberty a number of years ago. I can't fit a 12 foot table in my space, but wanted as much length as I could fit, so didn't want to go all the way down to a 10 foot table, so I asked for 11 ft and got it. I'm sure APQS has all the right tools to do this..whatever they might be. So, if they have them, like Zeke said, you just need to find the right person to do it for you.

I would love to have a 7 foot table, I could possibly keep my milli if that were to happen. Actually you and I talked about buying my milli some time back, I would be willing to trade a 12 foot for 7 foot, if possible. Do you know the cost of a 7 foot table? If you purchased the 7 foot I would trade at no additional cost. Just a suggestion. e call if interested:cool:

540-239-7793

Archived