Getting the binding on

Knock it off .... you are making the rest of us look bad.... You have done more in 18 months than most of us have done in 6 years. Oh, yeah that would be me..... I'm so glad you are having fun, and can't wait to see your new get up, up and running, and the quilts spewing from it.:P:P:P

I feel downright lazy reading all your posts and seeing all that you have done. Your machines must be spewing smoke from working so hard. :D:D:D Do you ever sleep??? :P:P:P:P:P:P

I've been working on the same double wedding ring quilt top all winter and just now seeing the end of it. Whew!

Guest Linda S

Go, Penny, GO!! You'll never know if you can do it or not until you try. Once you trim your trapunto batting and begin to quilt it, you will be stunned at how beautiful it is. I take great joy in doing wholecloth with trapunto.

Originally posted by Bonnie

Knock it off .... you are making the rest of us look bad.... You have done more in 18 months than most of us have done in 6 years. Oh, yeah that would be me..... I'm so glad you are having fun, and can't wait to see your new get up, up and running, and the quilts spewing from it.:P:P:P

LOL sorry Bonnie, your the last person I would want to make look bad. I am going to be machineless for about 3 weeks so the rest of you will have a chance to catch up. LOL As soon as Lola is in her new home, we are taking down a wall and pulling up the carpet. No sewing for me :( for awhile.

I can't wait to get the new to me gal home. I am a little worried, there is going to be a learning curve. SO, I will have to make some practice tops. LOL

Hugs and love you Bonnie.

;);););) I am just so HAPPY that you are in this place......and happy to call you friend. So you just knock yourself out. When you get the new lady home, if you need help I'm only 3 hours away from you would be happy to come down and hold your hand for a day.

Archived