APQS Maintenance Class -Sydney

Had a lovely day at the Sydney maitenance class on Thursday....with Ladies and Gents coming from all over NSW. It was great to meet other APQS owners and to know that there is someone only a few hours away with the same brand of machine. ;)

Mark and Mike were just fantasic with lots of great info on how care for our machines and keep them running in tip top shape.;)

I was suprised how easy these machines are to maintane, very user friendly;) Since the class I have checked the timing ( no ajustment needed Yay!),motor brushes,flywheel, hopping foot and needle bar. Have adjusted the needle up down as this was very slow and fixed the big hook on the thread path below the take up level, as it keep falling on my quilts(Thankyou Mark found the screw underneath).

All in all it was a fantastic day, thankyou Susan and family for being lovely hosts and a very yummy morning tea/ lunch.

A big Thankyou to APQS, Mark ,Mike and Dawn for running these classes for the Aussie owners;););););)

Very Happy to be part of the APQS Family;)

Hi there Leisel

It was great to meet you and the other ladies and gents.

Also thankyou Susan and Beryl for your organisation and kindness.

Lastly, my sincere thanks to APQS and especially Mark and Mike. It was a great day and I learnt so much from you both.

Judy

Would like to add my delight in meeting all of you and like Liesel a little surprised at how easy the machines were to maintain.

Also very grateful for the great welcome from our hostess with the mostest and her family. We were made to feel right at home.

Mark and Mike made sure we were following them every step of the way, so that we got the most out of our day. Thanks to you two Blokes!

Wendy

Archived