Longarm education class was AWESOME

Wow, It was great. I met so many quilters and the shop owner thought I did a great job on my presentation. She was such a big support to me. The quilters had lots of questions and input in both morning and evening class.

I had a ball and although I had knots in my tummy I did ok for someone who has never stood in front of a crowd of quilters before.

We talked about the process a longarmer goes through when doing a quilt, different techniques, price scales, types of fabric, batting and tools. Time and so much more.

It was a blast!!!!!!!!!! They were so welcoming and wonderful. I brought several designs stitched out to show off freehand and my CQ and they just loved the options they weren't aware they had. It was so cool!!!

OH yea, I came home with 3 more quilts and many to get scheduled for the 1st of the year. How cool is THAT!!! I'm gonna be full-time before you know it. What a wonderful DAY!!!

Sorry I just had to share this with you. No one home to share my excitement with. Your it. lolololol

Thanks alot ladies,

I do get somewhat excited at times but I really love the direction my quilting is taking me. I know that I still have a ways to go but I'm loving the journey.

So many techniques that I still need to master and get a good handle on. I keep practicing my heart out between quilts every chance I get.

By the way, it is because of your wonderful encouragement that I even pursue it. I can't tell you enough how much I appreciate all the words of wisdom and advise I get here. You are so super. Without all of you the trip wouldn't be worth taking. My DH and you are my biggest encouragers so thanks a million.

I hope to see some of you in Houston this year so let me know if you get to go to the show. We will have lunch!!!!

Archived