CL Boards

I just got the crosshatch boards and just love it. This same lady keeps bringing table runners and quilts to be Xhatched and thus far I've been doing them the hard way with tape and a ruler. The one large table runner took me over 5 hours just to xhatch not counting the time to bury threads with the tape and ruler. I didn't even have time to hook up the button thingy and had to start another one. OH wow it only took 1 hour and 15 minutes and that was doing the threads. I am in happy land today. Now before she brings another one I am hooking up the button and that will cut my time even more. Just had to share I don't have alot of the toys yet but I have to says I love the CL boards. Well gotta go she just called here comes another quilt. :P

:P:P:P:P You are so funny!

Show us your work! You brought it over for me to see and I think you are doing great!! Obviously someone else does too!! Your quilting looks like you've been at it for more than just the few months that you've had your machine! You do beautiful work!!

Thanks Linnea you're too nice. I still haven't figured out how to get pics on without using webshots. Every time I think I have a minute to work on it someone else shows up. Now I'm on my way to Columbus again. Daughter has to find a new apartment roomates moving out to get married. I think I just went thru this a year ago.

Archived