Dawn Cavanaugh's class was great

I took Dawn's class, "Quilting Feathers When your chicken". It was great, and Dawn is sooo helpful. If you have never taken one of her classes I strongly suggest you put her on your list of "Must Take".

Randy learned a lot from his class too and said, Amy was so helpful. He couldn't get over how well built these machines are. He is now talking about going to Des Moines to take the 2 day class.

We both enjoyed ourselves at MQX and maybe next year we can go for longer than just the one day.

Yes, Penny, we tried to catch up with you, but at least we met your hubby. We did tease him a little. You'll have to come and spend more time next year. Dawn's classes are always great. Next year I hope to take her HOW DO I QUILT THIS! Everyone who took it LOVED it. My friends were in her border class and the continuous curve and they raved about them.

I hope you had time to see her first place quilt. That was one of my favorites. I loved everything about it from her colors to the quilting. She's so amazing!

Archived