Which water soluable marking tool ?

My very very favorite blue watersoluble pen is made by EZ International. Clean crisp line. Lasts forever. and doesn't dry up when you leave the cap off. lol..... I am horrible for that. I've tried them all. I hate when the tip flattens and this one has been my favorite for years. Let me know if you can't find this brand in your area and I will send you some.

After power washing a quilt to get out marks from "washable water soluble" tools (the worst Roxannes) I found a wonderful AFFORDABLE marking pencil They have wonderful prices on tons of stuff including needles for the Millie. The pencils are found under marking tools and come in green, blue, and red. I have not used the red but have the blue and green. It does not dissolve instantaneously and takes a lot of water BUT IT DOES DISSOLVE. Soak the spot or whole quilt in water and come back a few hours later and it is gone. It is not on the underside of the quilt. It is called Universal Sewing, and they require a minimum order of $30 they also have these amazing snip scissors for $1.79 They also have 100 pack of needles for about $27 for the mille.

Good luck,

Melora

Archived