Wheels came today !!!! And now they are on!

My M & M wheels came today. Amy said they were shipped Prioroty Mail and came this afternoon! I have the wheels installed on the machine and will do the carriage tomorrow. DH has just the right tools and did help with the encoder part. Can't wait to get the others on tomorrow and take her for a spin. Still have to attach the rear axle to the machine. Getting those holes lined up is tricky. :o I'm sure itn will go better in the AM when I am fresh. Got a late start today because of interruptions of one sort or the other. :(

My M & M wheels came yesterday and I finished installing them this morning. Only required assistance from

DH to loosen a couple bolts that were very tight. Other than that, I DID IT MYSELF !! :P:P:P You gals were right. Great instructions with pictures. As suggested, I did take pictures before and referred to them a couple times. I turned her on and all the lights came on, the buttons seemed to work - channel locks, etc. I will go back down pretty soon and give her a test drive. I needed to clean all the grease and gunk off my hands from those old wheels first. YUCK!

Can't wait to see how she works. I did just give her a nudge with my finger and she rolled down the table so nice. I'm going to be doing some crosshatching, so will see how that goes. :)

Well, she seems to be working just fine. At first my SR wouldn't engage fully and I thought oh ##$@#$. But I pushed on some plugs and tweeked here and there and now it works fine. I was doing some straight line ruler work and it seems to move easier and not fight me. When I finish this little quilt, I will put on a practice sandwich and test her out on feathers, curves, etc. The machine sits perfectly level in both directions and seems well balanced. Time will tell. :)

Archived