new entrace

Hi everybody,

I'm Gigliola from Italy and have jsut registered.

I am quilter beginner and just bought my long arm MILLENNIUM.

I am quite excited because I am having my very first class in Germany to learn how to use this fantastic machine.

It's really funny even though honestly speaking my free motion is quite awful to see!!!

Claudia is really a good teacher and I quite confident my ability will quickly be better :D:cool:;)

best wishes to all of you

take care

Gigliola

Welcome Gigliola! Oh, I'll bet your free motion is beautiful but don't worry . .it will get better every day. Most of us will admit that our free motion was horrendous when we first started.

Claudia's work is so fantastic. You're very lucky to be getting to take classes from her.

Have fun!!!

Gigliola,

Welcome to your new family. As you will come to see, the women and men on this site are extended family to us.

Congratulations on your new adventure. You certainly have one of the best teachers in Claudia. How fortunate you are. I am sure your free motion quilting is really quite good and we are anxiously awaiting a picture from you someday.

Linda, you are a woman of many talents, fantastic quilting and Italian too.

Guest Linda S

Benvenuto Gigliola! I have been to your wonderful country and hope to come back someday. Maybe I will come to see your wonderful quilting. Claudia is a great teacher and I am sure you will be making masterpieces in just a little time.

Linda

Welcome Gigliola. Isn't it exciting to get your new machine. I'm remembering how excited I was - Are you sleeping at night? I don't think that I slept for a night or two after I ordered mine. And your teacher, well, I'm a fan of hers. I'm sure that she will give you a lot of very good lessons and before you know it, you will be amazed at what you can do. I look forward to hearing more from you. Happy Quilting.

hier is Gigliola on Claudia?s puter ...

good morning to all of you, thank you so much for welcoming me so warmly ... I will get my second day class today and look forward to se my progress in free motion quilting.

I heard my millennium is delivered and I am going to get it next week ...

IT IS SOOOOOOOO EXITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:cool:

will take some pictures of my "masterpieces" .... :o ... and hope to get the courage to show them hier ...:o;):P:D

many hugs to you all

Gigliola

Nice to meet you, Gigliola. You have an unusual name. Hope I spelled it correctly. I got my new Mellinium 5 months ago. It is so wonderful to keep learning more and more and more. My head is so full of information, but I still keep taking classes and buying more books.

Have fun learning.

Hugs, Joy

Archived