I'm Going to Try This

Sorry Joy the help that I sent to Diane won't help you with your tiny photo....you much have first a place that you can post it on the web before you can upload one...or at least that is what I was told. That's why I don't have one of myself....I don't have yet a place to publish it on a website.

Joy....posting the pictures wasn't hard at all, it was making them smaller that was the hard part. But since Bonnie has read your post she can explain it better. But I will be happy to forward the e-mail to you which explains how to make the pictures smaller. Guess this info doesn't include putting a picture of yourself off to the left. That must be a horse of a different color.

Bonnie...thanks again for all your help. You saved me hours of frustration.

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions. Hopefully I will have them done sometime this year. Ha. That flower one really is pretty isn't it? I can't believe I forgot I even had them. I got them back in 2001. :)

I think it must have just been a boo boo. If it has been on the vetical end of the quilt I would say maybe it was on purpose, but it is on the horizontal end. Think I will just leave it for a "conversation piece" as Bonnie said. Maybe she did it on purpose. I looked at the stitching on the back and this row was put on all at once. What's funny, I didn't even notice the whole row was like that. I just thought it was the ones at the end.

When my friend bought these at the garage sale, the person who was selling them said they belonged to her "former" mother-in-law. Do you think there might have been a little resentment there!!! LOL

Anyway, can't wait to get it loaded. But first I have to do my daughter-in-law's quilt. Hope that never ends up in a garage sale!!!!!! LOL again.

Archived