NQR--Dennis's flowers

Linda

Thanks for sharing. Would love to be able to grow wisteria here in VT. We had a beautiful plant at our last house in England. The yellow tree - 'Golden Chain"? Is that a laburnum? I love them too. Just keep kids & pets away from the seeds as they are poisonous!

Oh, beautiful flowers! Just looking at those lovely blooms makes it seem cooler. Our temps here have topped out over 100 degrees every day for a week. I'd love to send some warmer air your way, if you'll send some cooler air our way. How about it, whatchya think?

Oh they are so pretty!!!!! I miss the spring. We are in July and it isn't even here yet! Just looking at Dennis's flowers makes me feel cool here in the AC. We still haven't had rain here on the island. It rained on the main land today. I think I counted 9n drops and watched them quickly on the sidewalk! Thanks for the pictures!!!!! Wish I could come and enjoy the spring with you!

Originally posted by Linda S

Beautiful! How's your mailbox?

:P:P:P

Linda barely nudged the mailbox as she left the last Moxie meeting and it fell right over. She came back in to tell us she had knocked it over. Luckily there was no damage to her car.

Linda, the post was absolutely rotten at the bottom and Den installed a new post. He used his router to carve the address numbers and then used his laser cutter to carve out each number in mirrored plastic. I will send you a photo. It is hilarious that he can find a way to use each "toy" to have fun and make something useful and pretty!

Hope to see you in July at Seaside.

Archived