Is it me or the website?

GrandmaLKB

I am having trouble getting the template windows to show the enlarged view. All I get is a big white, blank rectangle. I have no trouble with any other parts of the site - videos, price list, etc. It will open the template windows, but I just can't get the enlarged view.

Just wondering if it was me or if others are having trouble. I e-mailed them a little bit ago to tell them, so will see what happens.

Linda,

I just visited the website and was able to view the larger screen. The only thing that I noticed was that it did seem to take a little longer than normal for the screen to open. I don't know if it makes a difference but I am using a Mac rather than a PC.

Sue

Thanks for checking Heidi and Sue. For some reason (???) it won't open the enlarged views using my Windows 7-Internet Explorer 9 browser. BUT, it opens just fine and quickly using Mozilla Firefox browser. So, I have it set up to open with that. Who knows !!!!! Used to open just fine with the Windows, but not now. I can get everything on the site except the enlarged views of the templates. I left it to load for nearly 30 minutes and still just a blank white rectangle. Computers can be so exasperating sometimes...............:mad:

With all the avatars, signatures, and photos that need to load whenever you log on the site, I have noticed lately that the "hourglass" thinking icon works overtime trying to load it all. I leave the site window on my desktop all the time. I think that lag time is why sometimes avatars and sigs disappear from time to time.

Archived