Sisters Quilt Show

I use to go every year and even put several quilts in for show and for sale. My daughter lives in Bend and we would go together. We also would get up early and race throught the show before the heat got too bad and the crowds got to big. I also took lots of wonderful classes the week prior to the show and have learned alot from many International instructors for a reasonable fee. I have not been able to attend the last couple of years, but would like to go next year.:)

Guest Linda S

I've gone a few times, usually sneaking into town by the back road over the mountains (242). I didn't get to go this year, although I had planned to be on retreat there from Thursday through today. Maybe next year!

My sister and I drove over from Idaho to go this year. We left at 4 am and after some shop hopping in Bend made it over to the show around noon.

The weather was perfect this year. And the crowds were wonderful at that time too Not bumping elbows in the stores.

Loved seeing the quilts. Now to sit down and look through the 150 pics I took and get to enjoy them agian.

I drove over and met up with some friends that went on a bus. The day was perfect but I didn't get to see all of the quilts. I haven't downloaded my camera yet, but there sure a lot of beautiful quilts this year. I left the show about 1 pm and drove to Redmond to see my son and family. Got home at 9 pm. A great day. Next year I'm going to spend the night on Redmond then not have to get up at O dark 30 on the morning. 

Archived