Circle lord Boards

Originally posted by nanbrug

The clamshell is one 10" row?

No. The Baptist fan is one row that is about 10" high for the fan pattern. Then I have a separate set of boards with the clamshell design. The clamshell has several rows of the clamshells. I can check in the morning to get the actual sizes of the patterns, and take pictures for you if you like.

here are the pictures. The Baptist fan is one row and the pattern is 10" high. Clamshell you can see several rows. I am also showing the square dance as I will be selling this one too.

The BF and clamshell are King boards (3pc) and the square dance is what Michael calls queen and a half ( 3 pc, but the 3rd piece is half size).

My Swirls is the 15, I believe. It is the full size, but someone is already interested in that if I let it go.

post--13461906564781_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

Pattern boards for sale. I still have the King Clam and the King Baptist Fan. I will sell them for $350.00 each and that would include shipping. The square dance (in the photo) is sold. If you are new to CL products and don't have a stylus and holder, I have 3 of those as well and could be included for a minimal charge if you need one.

Archived