Table sags with Bliss setup?

I upgraded my 2010 Millennium (14 foot frame) to the Bliss system over the weekend.

Now that I no longer have the trusses and the center support, my table sags slightly in the center. From either end of the table my machine rolls right to the center, unless I engage the horizontal channel locks.

I'm loving everything about the Bliss so far except this, it's a major problem! If I pause during a panto for just a split second (like on a point), the machine drifts towards the center of the table.

I used to be able to stop at a point and adjust my feet and move on. I don't see a way to level the table out now, help please?

Well I'll be darned... that is indeed the problem Kay, thanks! As soon as I removed the cord, the machine stays still. However, I already have my power strip attached to the tubes in the center... I'm going to have to find another solution as this is messing me up! I suppose the best answer is to retrain myself to stop (needle down) instead of pausing, when I take a step over.

• 10 months later...

Archived