Milwaukee Machine Quilting Show

Hello fellow quilters! :)

Just wondering who is going to the Milwaukee Quilt Show next week? o2b Quilting and I are going and we would love to get together for supper on Thursday night with anyone that is interested! :) I can hardly wait to take some classes again this year. I learned so much last year and I'm really looking forward to learning more!

So I would love to meet "face to face" with any of you that are going to the show. Maybe we will be in some of the same classes! ;)

If any of you have not made up your mind about the Milwaukee, this is my personal invitation for you to come and enjoy yourselves. We are still a small show, where you can come and have fun. If you missed our Karaoke Night last year you have another chance this year. See the teachers and vendors let down their hair. No you will not see me on the stage. Way to old. But you will have fun.

Classes are great. We are bringing you a wonderful selection of teachers. Claudia, from Germany, Sue from Canada, National teachers and a selection of local teachers.

This is a show about machine quilting, not just longarming. If you have friends who are quilting on home machines, make sure they come.

See you next Tuesday.

Quilted Memories will be there too! Same booth as last year across from Nolting. We will have great deals on Hobbs batting! We also will be representing Superior Threads, and Full Line Stencils. These Stencils are awesome. They are very flexible almost like fabric and you just rub your pounce pad over them to mark your quilt! The best part is the price- they are very reasonable! We are in need of help for the booth- especially for set up and preview night. If anyone is interested in working for

free product please let me know!

Archived