Lenni

My Lenni is not right. My Stitch regulator works fine. But when I turn off the switch and want to stitch normally (11) the motor races.

I need to turn it down to 8 for regular quilting speed.

How do I adjust that? I adjusted the brass screw to adjust the needle up and down. I don't think that helps this issue.

What do you think?

The knob on the left hand side, next to the toggle for the stitch regulator. The knob is your motor speed in manual OR Stitch per inch in SR mode. Turn the knob counter clockwise to reduce the motor speed.

Adjusting the brass screw has nothing to do with motor speed, that is your needle up down speed.

Barbara

You kind of have to get used to the sound of the motor in Manual Mode, Sometimes like when doing very small dense quilting I turn the dial up as far as it will go and just hang on tight!! for micro work it is helpful to have a very tiny stitch length so that it is smoother, but you have to be ready to take off at a comfortable speed. You will get used to the sound and be able to adapt to your comfort level. the good thing is out of sr mode it seems much smoother!!

Have fun playing and learning!

Archived