Who ships the fastest?

Laura: I order directly from Superior Thread. They provide excellent customer service and I always have mine in 2 days. They are in Utah and I live in California. Be sure to let them know that you have an APQS machine. Bobbie

PS Columbia River Quilting also provides excellent customer service. :)

I just ordered so fine and Masterpiece from Youcanquiltit.com, she is set up now for the wholesale pricing the same as Superior. Her name is Sonia. You just fax her your tax id. She tries to ship same day priority mail. I got mine in two days. The business is in Henderson Nevada. I'm in So Cal

I love Columbia River Quilting and they are the fastest shippers around. I think they are handling retail Superior sales now that Superior has changed its on line policy.:)

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered some Highlights from Superior. I also got some bobs and etc. I had my order in three days. I am in Tennessee. Right now Superior has try me spools of Halo for $3 each. I got four (the limit). It is gorgeous. I can't wait to make something to use it on. It is a bobbin thread, something new for me.

Archived