NEW UPDATE OUT v11.13.11

Gator

Well, the uniquely time-stamped version has not lived long...

Thanks to the immediate feedback about StiQ problems, we could correct the program error before too many StiQ owners updated (and got frustrated) with V11.11.11.

In addition, we realized that that the remote-controlled buttons have already caused confusion for those who learned about them. In V11.13.11 we added a small wireless symbol to the buttons that can be remotely activated.

Finally, after discovering that the catalog scrollbar was missing from the Copy/Move utilities, we added it there too.

I hope that the weekend was IQ-free for most of you, and prevented you from updating to yet another version that had problems...

Thank you,

Zoltan

Zoltan and Ross are really sensitive about their customers being happy. Last year he gave us an update for Christmas.

Not sure how he could top all the stuff he "gave" us lately! As long as no one minds, I will let you know on here, if there's something "important" from Zoltan on the IQ site.

I read both sites with my morning coffee, before starting my days work (federal job).

Archived