Baby gots' new shoes and clothes!

I finally put new shoes on my Millennium! What the heck was the matter with me!! The new M and M wheels are wonderful! I can't believe the difference it makes! Now when we dance, I lead more often than he does! LOL

I have the old style table and an older machine so we have been updating on a budget. My DH moved the batting bar that was on the bottom and made a leveler bar for me. My best friend has a newer table so we measured her placement and moved the bar on mine. Thanks to Dave Jones for his advice on how to do this.

I replaced my old canvas with a new piece of Drill purchased from JoAnn fabrics. Easy Peasy and boy is it good to have nice straight edges to work with again. I do a full float of my tops so I do not use the bar that usually holds the top. It was driving me crazy trying to keep the canvas under control. I made a sleeve and slipped it over the bar and canvas I no longer use. Now it is nice and tidy. I did not want to completely remove the canvas in case I would want to pin on there again. (probably not). I also like the little bit of tension it adds as the top goes under.

How do we clean the M and M wheels? Do you still get the black buildup from the rails? That kind of makes me crazy too. Trust me, it is not a long trip! Enjoy!

Archived