NQR: Adding name as signature

Hi all, I have finally got a picture of myself up here, and now have been trying to add my signature to my posts. I've lowered the resolution and size and edited my profile to include it. I didn't see it, though, afterwards. So I figured I'd post this and see if it has "attached" itself.

I never introduced myself as I didn't realize I needed to (not really blog/forum educated :o)). But with the spammers on here I truly didn't want any of you to think I was one of them! I've been a sewer for years, and decided I really wanted the opportunity to quilt my own by machine as hand stitching and myself do not get along well. I didn't want to fight with pushing the fabric around with my DSM due to my shoulders. I found an older Ultimate I, remodeled our upstairs to a big loft (hubby calls it my hen's nest!), and she's at home up there getting long overdue attention! I just recently added the Intellistitch to my Ulti, and having a blast actually getting some nice looking stitching done! I also just purchased a used Hartley Fence and stencils. I can't wait to get busy using those as well.

In my spare (he,he!) time I work part-time for a non-profit, and I teach part-time for a local community college. Sewing and quilting is my relaxation and, some days, my salvation!

I have learned so much from all of you, so I thank you for sharing. I hope someday I can quilt half as good as you girls!

Any answers to my signature thing, if it hasn't attached itself, will be greatly appreciated!

Thank you, Shana. I had done that and can get regular text but I was hoping to put my signature in color but I guess it isn't necessary. How did you get the different fonts and color on yours, where your inspirational quote stuff is? One of my daughters does HTML stuff but I was hoping I wouldn't have to try that! I'd rather be stitching!

Archived