Paper pantos

I am trying to get a collection of paper panto patterns. I just spoke to Intelligent Quilting and she told me that paper panto are going out because of the computerized systems.

If anyone is going computer and is going part with their paper panto, I am interested. There is no particular designer I am looking for, just paper pantos.

Please be in touch.

Guest Linda S

One company shut down their paper panto printing, so don't panic. Most companies know they would be very foolish to cut you out of business if you don't have a computer. Tonilyn - I have some pantos left (I did change to computerized). I can send you a list and see if you're interested in any of them.

Hi Tonilyn! I am going to post the pantos I have for sale here. The computer I am on does not have my email on it, so this is easier. I would like $10 each +shipping. You can U2U me or just let me know on here if you do not want them! Anything is fine! Just thought I'd show you (and anyone else that might be interested) what I have. Thanks! First one is "SPiral Path." It has a stain on one side of it, but still 100% usable.

post--13461907813904_thumb.jpg

Archived