NQR - for those planning to work out in 2012

Well, I have not been on the forum in months, but was told on FB that I should come and read this....somehow....Linda thought this was written by or about me!:D This is very funny. If you have never tried a personal trainer...this lady knew what she was talking about. I went once a week and had to use the handicap stall in the bathroom to sit and stand. Handrails are a must in the bathroom after squats and lunges.....just sayin! ;) Thanks for the laugh Barb.

Originally posted by Mary Beth

Well, I have not been on the forum in months, but was told on FB that I should come and read this....somehow....Linda thought this was written by or about me!:D This is very funny. If you have never tried a personal trainer...this lady knew what she was talking about. I went once a week and had to use the handicap stall in the bathroom to sit and stand. Handrails are a must in the bathroom after squats and lunges.....just sayin! ;) Thanks for the laugh Barb.

I had my 3rd session with the trainer Monday and today my butt and hips are so sore ! Your comment about the bathroom hit home, as I used the bathroom at McDonald's today and tried to get up without touching anything in there, but finally had to grab the toilet paper dispenser and pull myself up. :P I had to soak in a hot tub of water tonight and have to face him again tomorrow. Here I thought he was such a nice young man..........his true colors are showing now. :P

Archived