Studio Challenge...No Quilting Required

DoryJM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even without windows, your garage is certainly spacious! Is it warm?? And you're sewing room is perfect. I really want them both to be combined though, so I'm hoping everything I want will fit nicely. I have a ceiling now and will have some walls tomorrow. Today I bought paint!!

Oma does have some nice tables does she?

Dory, it is my basement, not my garage - and yes it is spacious! A white ceiling will really brighten it up. And it is certainly warm enough! You will love your new space no matter what the size, or where it is. Mainly because it will be YOUR space and your sanctuary. It is for me!

I wanna play too - altho' looking at these pics I'm disgusted at the mess. My customer hasn't picked up her star quilt yet and I like to have them hanging for when the customer picks up. I have a delay on my next quilt so I dragged out one of my UFOs to work out how to finish it. Think I know what to do next so I can pack it away until I next have time to play!

post--13461907977701_thumb.jpg

Originally posted by DoryJM

Oma...look at the pretty tables, but better yet, look at all that storage!!!!

Thanks Dory. That's only one wall...I have two and half more walls with storage like that. I love those too. The tables are the tall ones and they are awesome.

Originally posted by DoryJM

Anne, it looks like you have tons of room! How big is your studio?

Dory, it's about 20' x 22' and every time my DH comes up he sighs and says how much better it would have looked with a pool table in it!

Actually the house is on the market so I'm enjoying every minute I can in it as I don't know what I'll get next:o

Archived