My "Santa" gift to me

I'm so thrilled with my Dee-lites! I asked "Santa" for them, but he forgot. Luckily, Dave had noticed my post, and let me know my hint went unfullfilled:) So, "Santa" let me get them anyway, and Dave was kind enough to fill the order for the Christmas price. Thanks Dave!!

Also, I installed them myself. If I can do it, anyone can:P

I used to have Ott lites all over the room, because if you look real close, you can see the only light in the room was the ceiling fan light, and it is not good! Now, I can see what I'm doing. Hope that's a good thing:o

2282516170107119966S500x500Q85.jpg

2568714340107119966S500x500Q85.jpg

Originally posted by quilted charm

I'm so thrilled with my Dee-lites! I asked "Santa" for them, but he forgot.

Leslie, well, that sums it up, doesn't it! Santa does forget, so sometimes we girls have to "help" him ... you are now officially Santa's Helper! This "forgetfulness" of Santa's clearly proves that Santa may need "help" with other presents in the future, to include, but not limited to, Birthday, Anniversary, and Valentines. :P:P:P

Such as it is, my Santa was at the jewelry store with me today to get my ring cleaned ;) With my help and direction (since his past forgetfulness proves he needs a Helper!), he was directed to the case that holds bling for wedding bands, where he was STRONGLY urged to shop (buy) early for my Valentine's present ... bling bling bling for my past, present, future wedding ring! Rumor has it, my new bling will be arriving in the right size on February 14th!

P.S. I love your Dee Lites. I wish they made them for my Nolting frame. I, too, have Ott lights, which I like, but those Dee Lites at an angle look perfect for the job! Please let us know how you like them once you get to try them out.

Sheila,

the lights will light up everything, and they are adjustable for any size table, for 14' tables the upper mounts are made longer to cover the entire quilting area, also since the fixtures are mounted on an angle the light intersects perfectly on the center of the table, call me if you have any questions,nI build these myself so i can adapt them to any type of machine or table.

dave 269-767-2799

All I have to say is: I can see!!!!! They light everything. I guess as Dave says, the angle of them makes the light intersect just right. The biggest problem for me was deciding which light bulbs to get. I finally decided on the "natural" spectrum. Hope that was the best choice. I never knew there were so many choices;)

And, thanks Carmen on the comment about the quilt. Honestly, I just left it there so you couldn't see all the junk under the longarm:P, but yes, I will post it again, when I get it quilted.

Archived