High-Yardage Bobbin Samples

Hi,

Many of you have mentioned in the past having interest in purchasing polyester Monofilament thread on a regular spool. We are working on this, and it should be available fairly soon.

On another note, we produce a high-yardage nylon "L" bobbin for single needle quilting - comforters. This bobbin is ued by companies such as Springs, Dan River, West-Point Stevens, etc..

I think that this bobbin may be a great alternative to poly monofilament bobbins as it is very fine, (175 yds/bobbin) has heat temp resistance of 480 degrees F, is dull in color, and actually buries itself in the fabric. It will sew much better than any monofilament.

For a limited time, we will be sending out samples to those who request them, and to those who can test them quickly while providing feedback. Please contact us with your information here, or email me @ cmeyers@fil-tec.com - I believe that white, and the neutral colors will blend very well into just about any fabric type or color.

Originally posted by glide!12

Hi,

Many of you have mentioned in the past having interest in purchasing polyester Monofilament thread on a regular spool. We are working on this, and it should be available fairly soon.

On another note, we produce a high-yardage nylon "L" bobbin for single needle quilting - comforters. This bobbin is ued by companies such as Springs, Dan River, West-Point Stevens, etc..

I think that this bobbin may be a great alternative to poly monofilament bobbins as it is very fine, (175 yds/bobbin) has heat temp resistance of 480 degrees F, is dull in color, and actually buries itself in the fabric. It will sew much better than any monofilament.

For a limited time, we will be sending out samples to those who request them, and to those who can test them quickly while providing feedback. Please contact us with your information here, or email me @ cmeyers@fil-tec.com - I believe that white, and the neutral colors will blend very well into just about any fabric type or color.

I would be happy to test some for you. My email address is patchesandseams@prodigy.net.

Archived