Fons and Porter subscription

I had forgotten about the free subscription, too, until mentioned here. I think I was suppose to get one...never showed up. In truth, I would prefer to have a panto of my choice from Kingsmen vs a magazine subscription. I didn't care for the pantos that came with the machine and the magazine is more country style quilting than I want to do. Don't get me wrong...I think Porter and Fons are great people...just a different style.

In fact, I did have a quilt published in one of their books many, many years ago when I lived in Des Moines. My style of quilting has changed since then.

Cheryl Mathre

Stone Creek Quilting

Sandy Hook, VA

I've had my Liberty for 18 months and my friends had hers a year longer. I'm afraid its probably too late for us. I just wish they wouldn't say you get one and then you don't. Its probably not an important item for a busy APQS employee, so it slips through the cracks.

Fortunately, its not a hot button issue with me that I'm going to worry about.

Phyllis Hughes

Oklahoma City

www.myheartlandquilts.com

Hi all. Just wanted to let you know that I spoke to Allison at APQS his morning, and she said I will be receiving the magazine as of January. We'll see!

Also, to those of you who never got yours, I think you should call and let APQS know, even if time has passed. I mean, Fons an Porter have records of their subscriptions, and APQS can have them crosscheck. It can't hurt to ask (and you know what they say about the squeaky wheel!)

Tina

• 4 weeks later...

Archived