Anyone talking about the next Moxie Meeting?

It has been real hit or miss for me to get on here lately, but has anyone been talking about the next moxie meeting - when and where? I think George wants to meet all the people that I've been talking to him about cause he's wanting to know and so do I!

Me too. I know that Sheila and Al tried to get one in last fall, but the weekend wasn't good for most people and/or a bit too far for some to drive, so any Moxie's interested in hosting a get together this spring that's a bit more centrally located ?

I offered to have one in March if no one else would. That was when we were planning to meet for lunch in the wintery madhouse.

Didn't hear back if anyone wanted to. Anyone that wanted to could play with my bobbin cam that I got for my birthday.

I am open the weekends of the 24th or 31st.

Guest Linda S

March is pretty busy for me, especially weekends. Last Saturday was sew day with the Getaway Girls, this Saturday and Sunday will be a Feathered Star class with Marsha McCloskey, then on the Thursday afterwards, I leave for a retreat at Silver Falls for four days. (Life is rough). I'll be back home after that until I leave for MQX East on April 10th. If we can squeeze something in for late March, I'm game, but Seattle is a bit far to go.

Originally posted by dbz98236

I offered to have one in March if no one else would. That was when we were planning to meet for lunch in the wintery madhouse.

Didn't hear back if anyone wanted to. Anyone that wanted to could play with my bobbin cam that I got for my birthday.

I am open the weekends of the 24th or 31st.

Debbie--pick a weekend that works best for you and I'll be there!

I try to host in April but this year is out. Too much going on that month and we are still trying to get the yard emptied of debris from our storm in January.

Wish I could be there, Debbie! And thanks for being willing to host(ess)! Have waaaay too much going on over here - my first show of the season is the following weekend, and I've gotta dig my poor little trailer out of the snow and get it re-stocked. Have fun, you guys!

Jim sent out a notice--looks like the 24th may be a go for Moxies!! Yay! Thanks for stepping up, Debbie!

Anyone wanting to ride-share from my house--I will be bringing my bud Cindy T but have room for two more.

Carreen?

Cindy McW?

Dory--are you up for it?

Sharon Moorehead?

Bonbon's friend from Tacoma whose name escapes me?

Give me a holler--it's Moxie time!

I am pretty sure I can be there for the 24th.

Our big quilt show is the weekend before ----- if anyone wants to cruise over to the coast ----- we are in Ilwaco, WA March, 16, 17 and 18. 119 fabulous quilts on display.

I am really looking forward to a Moxie fix.

Archived