Going to Paducah?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JoAnn,

I, too, have a quilt that's a semi finalist. So excited... My son found a room for my sister and I in Elizabethtown in IL. It's about an hour out. It's called the River Rose Inn. I don't know if they still have rooms, but it's a B&B. I hope that helps!

Good luck with both the room and the quilts! Maybe we'll see ya there!

Hey Joann,

Himself and I are going, but the only motel I'd pay for is about an hours drive from Paducah.

I'd love to meet up with anyone and every one at the apqs booth, time and day of others choice.

Hope you are able to find a room mate and make it there.

Does anyone else want to meet up?

RitaR

Originally posted by penelopefabric

Hey Joanne looks like we are going to fight to have you stay with us:P:P

I keep a wine selection....:P

Francine is a wonderful hostess, lives in a beautiful home back in the woods with a fabulous studio, has a charming husband and two very well behaved and delightful dogs. I have a great time visiting her each time I go there and am looking forward to my next visit. I've got the 'cookies' for the pups ready to go, and they love me! :P

Francine is a wonderful hostess, lives in a beautiful home back in the woods with a fabulous studio, has a charming husband and two very well behaved and delightful dogs. I have a great time visiting her each time I go there and am looking forward to my next visit. I've got the 'cookies' for the pups ready to go, and they love me! :P

Wow Carmen, Thanks! We all look forward to your visits!

We will be your friends this year and you can scope out class possibilities for next year. Besides it's a business expense:P:P Carmen , Shannon, Myself and the "charming" guy ( his head will never be the same:D)are going to the awards show and sneak preview tuesday night.

If you fly in Sunday we could pick you up in St louis, Cape Girardeau, or Paducah. Monday night is a reception at the quilt museum. I have court Monday but you could play on my machine if carmen and shannon aren't there yet. or chill.or hike Southern Illinois is pretty.

Oooh - I have registered for the Sneak Preview too :) Can we meet up?

Francine - sorry - I called you Penelope by mistake! I didn't realise - sorry. You mentioned in the other forum msg that you emailed me but I haven't found it yet - did you get the one from me?

- Ani

For anyone going to Paducah - I hope to meet up with buddies from my various quilt groups on the Wednesday. We have planned to head for the APQS stand around Noon, so I hope I can meet up with some of you guys too! :)

- Ani

Devon England

24 days til I leave Devon ...... and counting ...... :D

Archived