APQS Lucey's new handles!

Have you heard that our APQS 26" Lucey quilting machine now comes standard with Ergo handles?

She is such a wonderfully simple machine and these handles take her over the top! She has the same stitch regulator you'll find in all of our machines too- even our top of the line Millennium! (Of course, George is an exception as he's a sit down machine)

Lucey is simply a FANTASTIC longarm machine and her adjustable ergo handles make her that much sweeter. :)

post--13461908317299_thumb.jpg

In the comments on Facebook, Mark mentions that the wiring on the Lenni is a bit different than the Lucey, so there is a bit more to the change out. If you call, be sure to have your serial number on hand so they can tell you the right info.

You know, if we just hang in there long enough, they might get all the different models to fit the many needs of each of us. Those handles were a main reason that I was thinking I would need Freedom or Milli if I could get another machine.

Just a quick note to Lenni owners who may be thinking of upgrading to the curved handles.

Due to the location of the handle wiring harnesses in a Lenni, if you choose to add the curved handles to the machine you'll need to use the lower mounting holes for the handles on Lenni's nose. (Early Lenni machines already use these mounting holes...they are situated right along the bottom edge of the front of the machine.)

In later Lenni models, we were able to relocate the handle mounting screws a bit higher to increase visibility for Lenni (these holes are about 1-1/2 inches above the lower mounting holes along the lower edge of the nose of the machine).

In order for the curved handles to mount properly and clear the electrical connections needed for the handles, the lower handle mounting screw holes must be used. That will impact the visibility of the needle since the bracket will stick out from the front of the machine. Lenni owners who are already using the lower handle mounting screw holes will see very little or no change in their visibility of the needle.

Simply give us a call if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Archived