MQX - Fire and Ice

Guest Linda S

I'd be interested. My last class is done at 5:00, but I too was interested in the mystery event. No fashion show at East this year. Just West!

I'm thinking it goes until 8 and I'd be willing to go after that. We could all meet at the mystery event and see if we like it. If not we could take off for dinner. If we can't meet for dinner, we could even meet for lunch at the show. It would be nice to see each other again.

I just found out I can come to MQX on Friday -1 day only. 3 of us (all on the VQF Board) are driving down from VT very early on Friday morning and we have to get some of the way back on Friday evening as we have a VQF Board meeting in Rutland, VT 9.30 Saturday morning.

I'm so glad to be going at all as I'm now working full time and couldn't see how I could take several days off to go. What is everyone doing on Friday? Can we meet up?

Anne, I have a class on Friday morning 9-11 and then catch the 12:30 train home, maybe I'll see you quickly as I run through the show really quick one last time before I leave....

For those on Thurs, think we'll meet up at noon for lunch in the food area outside of the show and then decide on dinner or desert that evening....depending on who is interested....it sounds like Thursday is going to be a busy day.

That sounds like a plan Vicki

Anne - I don't have a class until 1:00 on Friday so I can meet up with you Friday morning outside the show doors. What time do you think you will get here Thursday morning? Friday the show opens at 9:00. Hope to see you Friday.

Anne,

We will be going on Wednesday and hope to get to the convention center around 1:00 because Sue and Heidi have a class Wednesday at 3:00. I hope we can meet up for a little while on Friday. I have a class at 1:00 - 5:00 and then the Banquet at 7:00.

Archived