Quilter's Closet App for iPhone

Hi all. Many of you may remember when I asked for beta testers for some iPhone, iPad and Android apps for quilters last January. I'm so excited that the first app is now officially being beta tested. It was a long haul from January until now going from idea to programming and now to actually deploying the app for beta testing.

The first app is called Quilters Closet. The app will allow you to track your thread and batting inventory. In future releases, you will be able to track stencils, pantographs and rulers that you have purchased. Hopefully the app will be in the App Store around mid summer. A web site will be up and running soon to get more information about the app.

Look for the iPad version and Android versions coming next.

Deb

You all will want this app. TRUST ME. I am a beta tester, and just as Deb's quilt's are SPOT ON...so is this app!

It is EVERYTHING you can dream of having at your finger tips!

Thread...what u have,....what you want. Batting.., stencils, panto's..rulers...This Quilter's Closet has it ALL!

Deb's made it so easy to maneuver (sp?) around, and going to a show...you can open your phone, see EXACTLY what you have in your sewing/quilting room....so you can purchase everything without getting dupes of what you already have!

Archived