My new Lucey.

Anyone know how long it is going to take to get my new machine? I placed my order on Monday when I got back from Salt Lake, but haven't heard anything more... like when I need to pay for the rest of my machine. I can't wait to get her and start playing. I need to get my old machine out and her room cleaned for her before she gets here! ;)

I completely understand how excited you are, because I am in the same boat! My Lucey has been ordered and should be on her way next week. I can hardly wait! I visited her yesterday at MQS and I am beside myself with anticipatiion! My hubby is helping me paint Lucey's room today and I hope I get it all put back together and ready for her before she arrives. We are about like expectant new moms! LOL!

It took 4 or 5 days for me to get my invoice which will show your balance on the machine. After I paid the final balance my machine shipped out within 1-2 days. I live in Alaska so my machine has been enroute for a week and a half and isn't even in the state yet!!! I completely understand how excited you are. It is like waiting on your first child!!!

Since it is the peak of the Spring Shows for longarmers I imagine many of the staff are working the shows. Once they ae finished then it is usually only a week or two wait, until shipping.

The shipping is the most agonising wait as like Lynn it took what seamed like forever for mine to cross the ocean and clear customs.

We got our Lucey's room all painted and reorganized this past weekend too! So now that you and I are both ready for our Lucey's it'll be a race to see who gets theirs first! I am excited for both of us, Dottie, it will be so much fun to learn together. We can lean on each other. And this forum of experts!

Archived