Need Help on RR What to Quilt

Made this quilt doing a round robing with quilt group and need some suggestions on what to quilt. The center is a mystery to me and what happens in center will come to four corners. On the swirl applique will continue with the same them with molar feathers and leaves. then on the embroidery lilies, will echo and then do a leaf backfil. On tiny borders, going to do a rope as to frame each round but not on the blue. Not sure what I want to do on rest. Have a couple of ideas, but nothing coming real clear. Want to put in the fair this year so need to get done. Any help would be much appreciated.

post--13461908823224_thumb.jpg

;)

What I do know:

1. On the paisley green and orange flowers in corners, I am going to do the same design motiff down with molar feathers and leaves.

2. I think coming out of the center on the orange and yellow before the green do paisley molar feathers and leaves on vines.

3. On the pebble borders around the center area after the yellow the tiny border do pebbles for sure.

4. On the outside yellow, yellow/orange, orange, and the red tiny borders, do rope to set each apart as a frame.

5. Outer border need to do something simple on the background red with dots fabric because not going to see much.

6. Doing a near solid on backing with an orange/copper thread to show all the quilting.

Don't Know and Nee help

1. The center. The block is the same as the four corners so whatever I do in center I will do to outside.

2. The friendship star round not sure what to do in each of those and larger areas. Stars just don't seem to belong in the quilting.

3. On the light green towards center area, what to do there. Should it be just lines like a fence?

4. On the yellow background behind the applique, do you think that leaf vines and molar feathers, making real small of course, would be nice?

5. In outside stars, putting molar feathers inside the center filling the space with tendrils on the star points work?

• 1 month later...

Archived