SOLD - 2011 Lennie for Sale in Hampton VA - PRICE REDUCED

2011 Lennie purchased at the 2011 Mid-Atlantic Quilt Show needs a new home. Asking price $9,000 $8,000. At time of purchase included upgraded 12' table, Bliss Drive System and horizontal spool holder. Additional items include a Hartley base extender, nine various pantographs, extra needles, bobbins, fuses, some thread, and various used long arm books. Also comes with stand alone bobbin winder, reference materials and CD. Lorraine Harnish, APQS Dealer in Langhorne, PA, will provide a beginner’s class for anyone who purchases my Lennie. Training to be provided at her location. Free lifetime phone support provided by APQS. Additionally, there are a group of wonderful folks who chat on the APQS forum – a wealth of first hand knowledge and great tips readily available. If interested, call (757) 850 0989 or email me at Sherlhines@aol.com

• 4 months later...

Hi. Is this machine still available, are you willing to negotiate on the price? I live in Virginia so shipping would not be necessary. Please contact me at wilmaloo@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Wilmaloo--the owner's contact info is in the first post. She has only made one post here and probably doesn't check back here since any interested parties have what's needed to contact her directly. Send her an email or call her and you should be set. Good luck in your search for a machine.

Archived