testing - trying to post a picture

Ya Hoo!!! It worked. Thank you so much Julie!! Now if I can figure out how to post more than one picture to a posting I will be in seventh heaven. Anyone. Can you help me on posting multiple pictures to a posting?

I very much appreiate all of you and how willing you are to help.

Hi Dustee! I wish I could help you post more than one picture because I want to see more of this beauty! Hopefully someone with more experience will chime in to help.

There's an e-mail titled "How to load pictures" dated 12/10/2011, you might search for. If I knew how to attach the e-mail I'd do it for you.

Hope this help because I want to see more!

I post from my Desktop and can only post one at a time. Don't let that deter you from sharing--just post as many as you want and they will all be welcomed and ooo-ed over even if they're separate. To keep them all in one thread-- post the first one, then use the blue reply button on the bottom-right instead of the Quick Reply box to add another to the same thread.

You can post multiples in one post if you use Flickr or Webshots to store your stuff.

Hi Dustee! Beautiful top, I'd love to see more.

To add more photos, hit the reply button at the bottom of the last post. When the reply screen comes up, look at the bottom for the "attachment" line. Add your next photo, and hit post reply. Don't preview or you'll lose your photo. Reply as many times as it takes to add all your photos.

Keep up the lovely work!

Archived