Can someone help me find a pattern? FOUND!!

A few days ago I was on a web site with tote bags and saw one that had a roll at the bottom that held a little lap quilt. I've just spent hours looking for it again to no avail! :mad:

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and can lead me in the right direction? I've googled and searched and gone through my history list, but nada.

I want to make one for my youngest granddaughter's 7th b'day on Oct. 8th. Kiana & Ashley are back and forth between mom & dad and grandparents so often, I know they'd love this to keep their favorite "take along" toys in!

I'm hoping to have it finished for her birthday on Oct. 8th, but am leaving on Saturday to spend a week with my cousin WAAAY up north. She's just moved there (made a GOOD connection on E-Harmony!) and I'm going to help her set up her sewing room & "future" longarm studio.

We also have our Quilt Guild Show on Oct. 19-20 so I'm quilting 'til the wee hours, and making labels and filling our forms.

I'm also having WAY too much fun with my CompuQuilter. Will post pics later today! ;)

Archived