This forum will have an administrator be patient.....

I'm guessing we have been left to get used to this forum while our APQS friends are busy with the De Moines Show....there will be an administrator who will be able to make certain changes to the overall system....be patient....me, I'm going to do a bit more of this quilting while I wait....what are you all going to do???

Well, I might test a few photo sizes first???

At lease 6 photos refused due to being too large????

Photo sizes definitely need to be adjusted as they are still being refused at 650ppi

I have a really slow broadband connection and having to wait for photos to enlarge is a real pain in the _ss!

Kay, from what I have seen, it's not the ppi that is the limit - it is the mb size: we are restricted to 500 mb on any one post. Your photo above is just over 300 mb, so you're doing something right. Just check the file size before you post it, then you won't have to try multiple times. ;)

Well, it's not as straight forward as it looks, bit erratic, I'm thinking that the photo file size is set very low as even the photo that I previously uploaded will not now load and is said to be too big, this system is the same as MQR and sometimes needs a bit of a tweek by an admistrator to get things right but it will work eventually.

Barb, I'm thinking we may be restricted to 500mb in any one topic at the moment?

So, to reply or post with a photo

Write your text then scroll down to the bottom and see the 'Attach files' section click the choose file button and use your browser to find the photo where you usually keep it....

Click attach file....

Look to the bottom right and click.....upload to your post and then post to forum.... that's how it should work!

Kay, I posted a pic of my GD quilt in progress and had no problems with it. I had to resize it to 1024 x 577 pixels. It said it was 8 x 14 inches. It still appeared little until you click on it then it opens the same size yours does.

Archived