Looking for used Millie, Freedom or Luci in GA

Hi,

I've never owned a longarm but would love to do my own quilting. I'm not in a rush but have decided to start my search for a used machine. I've seen several great deals but most are on the opposite side of the country from me. I'd love to be able to try out the machine before purchasing. From what I've read, I think I'd be happiest with a Millie but could probably go with a Freedom or Luci if I found a good deal. Thanks for any tips or pointers for this newbie!

Susan

Since you have the extra time ,go all the way with a millenium as I did also ,that way there are no regrets in the end ,I even went with the 14 ft frame and loving ever last inch of it with no regrets at all buying a used 2000 ,it purrs like a kitten and glides so great since the new addition of the m&m wheels,I payed 10,000 but it came loaded with accessories I might not have bought otherwise ,good luck in your shopping ,you really cant go wrong with any apqs ,just be sure to ask for serial number .

If you're still looking for a Millie Deloa Jones and Dave Jones I think just posted one for sale. Dave does the maintenance and so you would know the machine was in good shape. Plus maybe you would be lucky enough Deloa sometimes goes with Dave and you would have a chance to meet her and she always shares lots of tips and hints.

Archived