Disappearing ink

Well took the afternoon to trace the pattern for the angel quilt finally. Boy I just couldn't wait to get it traced seems like it took forever about an hour and half. That doesn't sound like alot of time but I really thought I was making tracks and moving right along well holy crap on a cracker when I got back to the start the darn ink had disappeared already! I was so intent on what I was doing I really didn't look back until I got all the way around the table and kept thinking wow I'm almost done and there in front of my eyes the ink had already disappeared. Well I don't drink so I am going for the chocolate and going to watch the snow fly!

Oma and Dell all I can do is laugh about this one. Theres no humidity in the room its right next door to the pellet stove. Dell I was going to quilt it right away funnything I only took about an hour to trace it and then I was going to load it and quilt right away. Well I quess I can use a marker that you have to use water or steam to erase. I was going to surprise my daughter when she gets in for Christmas tomorrow with it but I quess I'm the only that got surprised LOL.

Archived